About this book
This volume expands on statistical analysis of genomic data by discussing cross-cutting groundwork material, public data repositories, common applications, and representative tools for operating on genomic data. Statistical Genomics: Methods and Protocols is divided into four sections. The first section discusses overview material and resources that can be applied across topics mentioned throughout the book. The second section covers prominent public repositories for genomic data. The third section presents several different biological applications of statistical genomics, and the fourth section highlights software tools that can be used to facilitate ad hoc analysis and data integration. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, step-by-step, readily reproducible analysis protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Through and practical, Statistical Genomics: Methods and Protocols, explores a range of both applications and tools and is ideal for anyone interested in the statistical analysis of genomic data.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-3578-9
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2016
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-3576-5
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-3578-9
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- About this book