Table of contents
About this book
The aim of this book is to improve pyrosequencing protocols as well as instrumentation for better clinical use by describing improvements and novel applications of pyrosequencing technology. Divided into five parts, the book’s thirty chapters explore advances in pyrosequencing template preparation, pyrosequencing technology innovations, multiplex pyrosequencing based on barcodes, the miniaturization of pyrosequencing equipment, as well as various applications. As part of the Springer Protocols program, chapters contain the kind of detail and practical implementation advice to guarantee successful results in the lab.
Comprehensive and thorough, Advances and Clinical Practice in Pyrosequencing serves as a valuable reference for researchers who are engaged in personalized medicine, disease control, and DNA diagnosis in numerous other fields.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-3308-2
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2016
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-3306-8
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-3308-2
- Series Print ISSN 1949-2448
- Series Online ISSN 1949-2456
- Buy this book on publisher's site