Table of contents
About this book
This volume provides up-to-date scientific achievements from the world’s top researchers. Recombinant Proteins from Plants: Methods and Protocols, Second Edition guides readers through protocolsfor use with a variety of plant expression systems. Various aspects of production are covered including vector selection and cloning; product improvements for stability, glycosylation, and antibiotic-free selection; extraction and scale-up; and analysis of transgenic plants and their recombinant proteins. Written for the Methods in Molecular Biology series, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, Recombinant Proteins from Plants: Methods and Protocols, Second Edition is an ideal reference for those who are interested in plant molecular biology and molecular farming.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-3289-4
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2016
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-3288-7
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-3289-4
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- About this book