Table of contents
About this book
This volume aims to provide the most recent advances in techniques for studying gene expression regulation at the post-transcriptional level. Post-Transcriptional Gene Regulation, Second Edition is organized in six sections describing bioinformatics approaches for studying post-transcriptional regulation, various expression profiling approaches, protein-RNA interaction and non-coding RNA investigation techniques, methods for profiling RNA modifications, and other techniques such as alternative translation initiation or polyadenylation sites determination. Written for the Methods in Molecular Biology series, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, Post-Transcriptional Gene Regulation, Second Edition is a versatile resource to researchers studying post-transcriptional regulation, introducing the most recent techniques and providing a comprehensive guide to their implementation.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-3067-8
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2016
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-3066-1
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-3067-8
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- About this book