About this book
This detailed volume explores the most popular antigen production and delivery strategies that have been tested in veterinary species. Viral vectors as well as genetic and protein subunit vaccines or large scale protein production systems are considered as well as an updated view of most options available for vaccine development, including the data obtained through experimental trials which contributes to the exploration and understanding of the immune mechanisms and immune correlates relevant in protection among different animal species. Written for the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series, chapters include brief introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, Vaccine Technologies for Veterinary Viral Diseases: Methods and Protocols facilitates access to well-established protocols to those beginning in this interesting and laborious field as well as providing important basic knowledge when attempting a novel vaccine design or platform.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-3008-1
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2016
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-3007-4
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-3008-1
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- About this book