About this book
In this volume, expert researchers detail protocols for evaluating the protean effects of immunosenescence on innate and adaptive immune function, including approaches to the analysis of antigen receptor repertoire. In addition, Immunosenecence: Methods and Protocols guides readers through cell biology and biochemical methods for analyses of telomere dysfunction, autophagy, protein oxidation, microRNAs and DNA methylation. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and key tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, Immunosenecence: Methods and Protocols provides a mixture of basic and advanced protocols that will be useful for immunologists in general and investigators in aging biology in particular.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-2963-4
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2015
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-2962-7
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-2963-4
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site