About this book
This volume provides a comprehensive, step-by-step description of the surgical techniques that the author has used in more than 13,000 vaginal reconstructive procedures. Chapters cover surgery for incontinence, prolapse, urethral diverticula, vaginal fistula, reconstruction, surgery for urethral obstruction, vaginal cysts and masses, and complications of vaginal surgery. Each surgical chapter covers a succinct summary of diagnosis, indications for surgery, and the surgical procedure itself. Sequential operative photographs, drawings, and videos are also included to guide the reader through the procedural steps.
The Atlas of Vaginal Reconstructive Surgery will serve as a valuable resource for urologists, gynecologists and other specialists with an interest in vaginal reconstructive surgery.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-2941-2
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2015
- Publisher Name Springer, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-2940-5
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-2941-2
- Buy this book on publisher's site