About this book
This volume provides current up-to-date protocols for preparing the ovary for various imaging techniques, genetic protocols for generating mutant clones, mosaic analysis and assessing cell death. Chapters address methods for performing genome wide gene expression analysis and bioinformatics for studies of RNA-protein interactions. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and cutting-edge, Drosophila Oogenesis: Methods and Protocols aims to ensure successful results in the further study of this vital field.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-2851-4
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2015
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-2850-7
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-2851-4
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- About this book