Table of contents
About this book
In addition to research and discovery, yeast surface display technology has found applications in industrial processes such as biofuel production and environmental pollutant absorption and degradation. Yeast Surface Display: Methods, Protocols, and Applications guides readers through yeast surface antibody display library and antibody engineering, yeast surface display as a tool for protein engineering, yeast surface cDNA display library construction and applications, and yeast surface display in bioassay and industrial applications. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and key tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Concise and easy-to-use, Yeast Surface Display: Methods, Protocols, and Applications aims to help accelerate the work of protein chemists, antibody engineers, molecular and cell biologists, and industrial bioengineers.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-2748-7
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2015
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-2747-0
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-2748-7
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- About this book