Table of contents
About this book
This volume provides insight into recent developments on experimental and clinical strategies for cancer gene therapy. Gene Therapy of Solid Cancers: Methods and Protocols guides readers through protocols on gene therapeutic strategies in combination with helpful technical notes. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and key tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Concise and easy-to-use, Gene Therapy of Solid Cancers: Methods and Protocols aims to ensure successful results in the further study of this vital field.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-2727-2
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2015
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-2726-5
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-2727-2
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- About this book