About this book
This detailed volume covers molecular biology, cellular biology, biomarkers, imaging, and neuropathological methods and techniques to explore multiple sclerosis (MS), with a special emphasis on disease models. With so much effort needed to elucidate basic disease mechanisms, to clone disease relevant genes, to define novel biomarkers, and to discover novel and improved therapeutic and curative treatments, this book serves to aid researchers in accomplishing these enormous goals. Written for the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Practical and easy to use, Multiple Sclerosis: Methods and Protocols will empower the reader to perform novel research regarding pathophysiology and treatment for MS.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-2630-5
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2016
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-2629-9
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-2630-5
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- About this book