About this book
This text presents a comprehensive and concise evidence-based and differential-based approach to physical examination of the shoulder in a manner that promotes its successful application in clinical practice. Additionally, this book provides an integrated approach to the diagnosis of numerous shoulder pathologies by combining discussions of pathoanatomy and the interpretation of physical examination techniques and was written for any health care professional or student who may be required to evaluate patients who present with shoulder pain. This information will allow the clinician to make informed decisions regarding further testing procedures, imaging and potential therapeutic options.
Physical Examination of the Shoulder will serve as an invaluable resource for practicing orthopedic surgeons, sports medicine specialists, physical therapists, residents in training and medical students interested in the field of clinical orthopedics.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-2593-3
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2015
- Publisher Name Springer, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-2592-6
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-2593-3
- Buy this book on publisher's site