About this book
This book provides insights into how to be a productive clinical researcher via real-life case examples of successful clinical research -- and also clinical research gone awry. Through these examples of success and failure, the book develops a blueprint for building a career in clinical research.
Future medical practice depends on the quality of the clinical trials to which drugs, devices, and treatment procedures are subjected today. However, clinical trials are not easy to do, and many physicians and health care providers who attempt clinical research struggle in this endeavor, primarily because of lack of instruction. Clinical Research aims to fill the gap between training and research through case studies of a long-time clinical researcher’s rich and varied experiences.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-2516-2
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2015
- Publisher Name Springer, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-2515-5
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-2516-2
- Buy this book on publisher's site