Table of contents
About this book
Focusing on essential insight into the methods and techniques required to dissect the complex mechanisms of NF-κB activation, regulation, and function. NF-kappa B: Methods and Protocols guides readers through standard approaches to detect NF-κB pathway activation, detection and analysis of NF-κB signaling, and methods to study the control of NF-κB signaling. As a volume in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series, chapters contain introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Comprehensive and authoritative, NF-Kappa B: Methods and Protocols provides a timely and invaluable resource for researchers seeking to perform experiments aimed at understanding the role of NF-κB signaling in health and disease.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-2422-6
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2015
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-2421-9
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-2422-6
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- About this book