Table of contents
About this book
This volume presents examples of how ANNs are applied in biological sciences and related areas. Chapters focus on the analysis of intracellular sorting information, prediction of the behavior of bacterial communities, biometric authentication, studies of Tuberculosis, gene signatures in breast cancer classification, use of mass spectrometry in metabolite identification, visual navigation, and computer diagnosis. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, application details for both the expert and non-expert reader, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, Artificial Neural Networks: Second Edition aids scientists in continuing to study Artificial Neural Networks (ANNs).
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-2239-0
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2015
- Publisher Name Springer, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-2238-3
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-2239-0
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- About this book