Table of contents
About this book
This volume provides readers with current methods to study RNA remodeling proteins. The methods, ranging from basic to complex, help the scientific community understand the role and fate of RNA species in cells, and their structures and interactions with other biomolecules. The book begins with two introductory chapters, followed by chapters where readers will find procedures to identify RNA remodeling proteins and their cofactors, physiological RNA targets and biological functions, and complex molecular mechanisms of action using purified components. Written in the highly successful Methods of Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and key tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, RNA Remodeling Proteins: Methods and Protocols seeks to aid scientists in the further study of this ever evolving field of proteins and mechanisms.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-2214-7
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2015
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-2213-0
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-2214-7
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- About this book