Table of contents
About this book
This volume represents a valuable collection of mobile health (mHealth) emerging technologies. Chapters focus on three main areas of mHealth: technologies for in vitro and environmental testing, mHealth technologies for physiological and anatomical measurements and mHealth technologies for imaging. This book is designed to make mHealth more accessible and understandable to engineers, medical professionals, molecular biologists, chemical, and physical science researchers developing mHealth technologies.
Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, technical information about materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and key tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, Mobile Health Technologies :Methods and Protocols aims to improve access to medical procedures including early detection, diagnostics and treatment through the development of new portable and accessible devices, and that this will lead to improved health technologies
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-2172-0
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2015
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-2171-3
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-2172-0
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site