About this book
This volume provides an overview of advanced fluorescence microscopy, covering a broad range of methods. Each chapter focuses on a different method and provides a practical guide for application in biological systems. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and cutting-edge, Advanced Fluorescence Microscopy: Methods and Protocols seeks to provide scientists with methods for biological systems that are of interest.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-2080-8
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2015
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-2079-2
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-2080-8
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site