About this book
This volume provides readers a comprehensive and state-of-the-art overview about the range of applications of targeted therapies for solid tumors. The sections of the book have been structured to review the oncogene addicted tumors, the pharmacology and clinical development of new molecularly targeted agents, the use of biomarkers as prognostic, predictive and surrogate endpoints, and the evaluation of tumor response and specific malignancies treated with targeted agents. The book also covers some of the newest developments in cancer therapy that are not adequately covered by any current available literature.
Written by recognized experts in the field, Targeted Therapies for Solid Tumors: A Handbook for Moving Toward New Frontiers in Cancer Treatment provides a unique and valuable resource in the field of molecular oncology, both for those currently in training, and for those already in clinical or research practice.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-2047-1
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2015
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-2046-4
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-2047-1
- Series Print ISSN 2197-781X
- Series Online ISSN 2197-7828
- About this book