Table of contents
About this book
This book provides a comprehensive, state-of-the art review of the genitourinary tumor pathology field and the most contemporary insights regarding specimen submission, histologic morphology, immunohistochemistry, and molecular studies useful in the diagnosis of genitourinary neoplasms. Discussion of the clinical implications of pathological findings is contributed by renowned clinicians in the field. This handsome volume guides the reader through the intricacies of genitourinary tumor pathology, diagnosis, reporting, and prognosis.
Written by experts in the field, Genitourinary Pathology: Practical Advances is of great value to anatomic pathologists, urologists, fellows in genitourinary pathology, as well as upper level residents training in pathology.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-2044-0
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2015
- Publisher Name Springer, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-2043-3
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-2044-0
- Buy this book on publisher's site