Table of contents
About this book
This volume is a collection of research articles on the subject of the solar corona, and particularly, coronal magnetism. The book was motivated by the Workshop on Coronal Magnetism: Connecting Models to Data and the Corona to the Earth, which was held 21 - 23 May 2012 in Boulder, Colorado, USA. This workshop was attended by approximately 60 researchers. Articles from this meeting are contained in this topical issue, but the topical issue also contains contributions from researchers not present at the workshop.
This volume is aimed at researchers and graduate students active in solar physics.
Originally published in Solar Physics, Vol. 288, Issue 2, 2013 and Vol. 289, Issue 8, 2014.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-2038-9
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2014
- Publisher Name Springer, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Physics and Astronomy
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-2037-2
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-2038-9
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- Industry Sectors
- Oil, Gas & Geosciences