About this book
This comprehensive treatise on cutting edge tools and research provides a fascinating insight into the rapidly evolving field of diagnostic and therapeutic endoscopy. Accomplished international researchers and clinicians discuss the latest endoscopic advances in diverse areas including obesity and associated metabolic syndromes, management of peripancreatic fluid collections, endoluminal suturing techniques, fistula closure, management of Barrett’s epithelium, cholangioscopy, chromoendoscopy, high resolution manometry and endoscopic ultrasonography.
Gastrointestinal Endoscopy: New Technologies and Changing Paradigms is a valuable resource on the evolving role of endoscopic management of gastrointestinal diseases and is a tremendous resource for gastroenterologists, endoscopists, GI surgeons, and medical residents.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-2032-7
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2015
- Publisher Name Springer, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-2031-0
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-2032-7
- Buy this book on publisher's site