About this book
This volume provides a compact, concise and up-to-date resource for pathologists and clinicians who are involved in women’s health. The book summarizes the incidence, epidemiology and risk factors for cervical adenocarcinoma, while reviewing the normal histology of the cervix and glandular lesions of the cervix. The cytological appearance of glandular lesions of the cervix and their mimics is amply illustrated and discussed. Management of glandular lesions is also outlined.
Written by authorities in the field, Glandular Lesions of the Uterine Cervix: Cytopathology with Histologic Correlates is of great value to cytopathologists, surgical pathologists, gynecologic oncologists and surgeons.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-1989-5
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2015
- Publisher Name Springer, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-1988-8
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-1989-5
- Series Print ISSN 1574-9053
- Series Online ISSN 1574-9061
- About this book
- Industry Sectors