About this book
The treatment of hypertension has become the most important intervention in the management of all forms of chronic kidney disease. Chronic Kidney Disease and Hypertension is a current, concise, and practical guide to the identification, treatment and management of hypertension in patients with chronic kidney disease. In depth chapters discuss many relevant clinical questions and the future of treatment through medications and or novel new devices.
Written by expert authors, Chronic Kidney Disease and Hypertension provides an up-to-date perspective on management and treatment and how it may re-shape practice approaches tomorrow.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-1982-6
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2015
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-1981-9
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-1982-6
- Buy this book on publisher's site