Table of contents
About this book
This second edition expands upon the previous edition with current, detailed developments in the field and brings together a multi-disciplinary team of leading researchers to provide their latest protocols for clinical proteomics analysis. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and Practical, Clinical Proteomics: Methods and Protocols, Second Edition presents approaches that will serve as a reliable guide to researchers, including clinicians, chemists, molecular biologists, bioinformaticians and computational, biologists, and investigators working on biomarker development.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-1872-0
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2015
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-1871-3
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-1872-0
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site