About this book
In Apoptosis and Cancer: Methods and Protocols, Second Edition, expert researches in the field detail the performance of molecular and cellular biology techniques for studying and detecting the activation of the apoptotic pathway. Chapters focus on assays developed to detect its activation not only in vitro but also in vivo, optimized multiplex analysis, medium- to high-throughput screens, and the cellular process. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and key tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, Apoptosis and Cancer: Methods and Protocols, Second Edition aids scientists as a stand-alone resource for the execution and analysis of the described protocols and as a reference for the study and detection of apoptosis within and outside the area of cancer research.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-1661-0
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2015
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-1660-3
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-1661-0
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site