Table of contents
About this book
RNA Interference: Challenges and Therapeutic Opportunities provides readers with recent advances in siRNA design, delivery, targeting, and methods to minimize siRNA’s unwanted effects. Preclinical and clinical use of synthetic siRNAs, the roles of miRNAs in cancer, and the promise of extracellular miRNAs for diagnosis are also covered in this meticulous collection, along with novel methods for identifying endogenous siRNAs and the annotation of small RNA transcriptomes. Written for the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series, chapters include the kind of detail and key implementation advice that ensures successful results in the laboratory.
Comprehensive and cutting-edge, RNA Interference: Challenges and Therapeutic Opportunities will aid researchers, clinicians, teachers, and biotechnologists interested in the power of RNA-based therapies.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-1538-5
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2015
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-1537-8
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-1538-5
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- About this book