Table of contents
About this book
Parasite Genomics Protocols, Second Edition expands upon the previous edition with current, detailed methodologies that have been adapted to research parasites in the post genomic era. With new chapters on parasite studies, helminth pathogens, and protocols for undertaking other large-scale ‘omics’ methodologies. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, Parasite Genomics Protocols, Second Edition offers a wide-ranging collection of diverse methods and protocols for further study into these unique organisms.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-1438-8
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2015
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-1437-1
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-1438-8
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- About this book