About this book
This is a timely and informative updated volume for all health care providers challenged with helping patients manage weight. Similar to the well-reviewed first edition, Treatment of the Obese Patient, Second Edition is directed toward individuals who wish to read further about targeted topics, rather than find an introduction to the field. This second edition again provides insights into recent scientific advances in obesity research and provides the most up-to-date instruction about current treatment issues and strategies for both adults and children.
An essential, practical text that sorts, synthesizes, and interprets the latest information on obesity-related topics, Treatment of the Obese Patient, Second Edition, is an essential resource for clinical endocrinologists and other health care providers across a broad spectrum of specialties.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-1203-2
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2014
- Publisher Name Springer, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-1202-5
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-1203-2
- Buy this book on publisher's site