About this book
Histopathology: Methods and Protocols provides a comprehensive guide to the current issues in histopathology. With chapters on organ-based approaches with specific protocols for morphologic, molecular examination, and pathological observations governing the therapeutic management of the diseases. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, Histopathology: Methods and Protocols seeks to be a useful reference for pathologists, pathology residents, and fellows as well as to the clinicians and scientists.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-1050-2
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2014
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-1049-6
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-1050-2
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site