Table of contents
About this book
A collection of new reviews and protocols from leading experts in cell cycle regulation, Cell Cycle Control: Mechanisms and Protocols, Second Edition presents a comprehensive guide to recent technical and theoretical advancements in the field. Beginning with the overviews of various cell cycle regulations, this title presents the most current protocols and state-of-the-art techniques used to generate latest findings in cell cycle regulation, such as protocols to analyze cell cycle events and molecules. Written in the successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible protocols, and notes on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and easily accessible, Cell Cycle Control: Mechanisms and Protocols, Second Edition will be a valuable resource for a wide audience, ranging from the experienced cell cycle researchers looking for new approaches to the junior graduate students giving their first steps in cell cycle research.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-0888-2
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2014
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-0887-5
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-0888-2
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site