Table of contents
About this book
Biomedical Literature Mining, discusses the multiple facets of modern biomedical literature mining and its many applications in genomics and systems biology. The volume is divided into three sections focusing on information retrieval, integrated text-mining approaches, and domain-specific mining methods. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and key tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, Biomedical Literature Mining is designed as a useful bioinformatics resource in biomedical literature text mining for both those long experienced in, or entirely new to, the field.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-0709-0
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2014
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-0708-3
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-0709-0
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- About this book