About this book
In Pseudomonas aeruginosa, expert researchers in the field detail many of the methods which are now commonly used to study this fascinating microorganism. Chapters include microbiological methods to high-throughput molecular techniques that have been developed over the last decade. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and key tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, Pseudomonas aeruginosa aids in the continuing study of new and cutting edge findings.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-0473-0
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2014
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-0472-3
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-0473-0
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- About this book