Table of contents
About this book
Molecular Testing in Cancer provides a state of the art review of clinically relevant molecular pathology in cancer. The book provides a brief, easy to read review of commonly employed diagnostic molecular techniques including recently developed "next generation" analytic tools, and offers a system-based run-through of the utility of molecular testing in individual cancer types, as well as reviewing current markers in cancer diagnosis, prognosis, and management. The volume also provides a prospective for the future which includes recently characterized and emerging biomarkers.
Written by experts in the field, Molecular Testing in Cancer serves as a useful and comprehensive resource for pathologists, hematologists, laboratory technicians and molecular scientists.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4899-8050-2
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2014
- Publisher Name Springer, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-1-4899-8049-6
- Online ISBN 978-1-4899-8050-2
- Buy this book on publisher's site