About this book
Gain the essential skills and hands-on expertise required to pass the LPIC-3 300 certification exam. This book provides the insight for you to confidently install, manage and troubleshoot OpenLDAP, Samba, and FreeIPA. Helping you to get started from scratch, this guide is divided into three comprehensive sections covering everything you'll need to prepare for the exam.
Part 1 focuses on OpenLDAP and topics including securing the directory, integration with PAM and replication. Part 2 covers Samba and teaches you about Samba architecture, using different back ends, print services, and deploying Samba as a stand-alone server, PDC, and Active Directory Domain Controller. Finally, Part 3 explains how to manage FreeIPA and how to integrate it with Active Directory.
Practical LPIC-3 300 is the perfect study guide for anyone interested in the LPIC-3 300 certification exam, OpenLDAP, Samba, or FreeIPA.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4842-4473-9
- Copyright Information Antonio Vazquez 2019
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing
- Print ISBN 978-1-4842-4472-2
- Online ISBN 978-1-4842-4473-9
- Buy this book on publisher's site