Practical Oracle JET walks through the process of developing a functional application using Oracle JET. By the end of this book you will have built a support ticket system using a variety of different components bundled with the toolkit, including lists, inputs, and visualizations. The skills acquired from reading this book and working the examples equip you to build your own applications and take your understanding even further to more advanced topics.
What You'll Learn:
- Build a real-world Oracle JET application
- Understand the fundamental technologies used in JET
- Control look and feel through theming a JET application
- Develop interfaces using Web Components
- Include and interface with third-party libraries
- Configure automated unit testing of JET applications