About this book
Discover how C's efficiency makes it a popular choice in a wide variety of applications and operating systems with special applicability to wearables, game programming, system level programming, embedded device/firmware programming and in Arduino and related electronics hobbies in this condensed code and syntax guide. This book presents the essential C syntax in a well-organized format that can be used as a quick and handy reference.
In this book, you will find short, simple, and focused code examples; and a well laid out table of contents and a comprehensive index allowing easy review. You won’t find any technical jargon, bloated samples, drawn out history lessons, or witty stories. What you will find is a language reference that is concise, to the point and highly accessible. The book is packed with useful information and is a must-have for any C programmer.
- Code for some of today's modern and popular firmware and systems
- How to do embedded programming found in Arduino and related hardware boards
- Program microcontrollers for robots and boards Handle low-level programming and memory management
- Leverage operating systems such as Linux and Unix
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4842-4288-9
- Copyright Information Mikael Olsson 2019
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing
- Print ISBN 978-1-4842-4287-2
- Online ISBN 978-1-4842-4288-9
- Buy this book on publisher's site