About this book
Solve your AI and machine learning problems using complete and real-world code examples. Using a problem-solution approach, this book makes deep learning and machine learning accessible to everyday developers, by providing a combination of tools such as cognitive services APIs, machine learning platforms, and libraries.
Along with an overview of the contemporary technology landscape, Machine Learning and Deep Learning with Cognitive Computing Recipes covers the business case for machine learning and deep learning. Covering topics such as digital assistants, computer vision, text analytics, speech, and robotics process automation this book offers a comprehensive toolkit that you can apply quickly and easily in your own projects. With its focus on Microsoft Cognitive Services offerings, you’ll see recipes using multiple different environments including TensowFlow and CNTK to give you a broader perspective of the deep learning ecosystem.
- Build production-ready solutions using Microsoft Cognitive Services APIs
- Apply deep learning using TensorFlow and Microsoft Cognitive Toolkit (CNTK)
- Solve enterprise problems in natural language processing and computer vision
- Discover the machine learning development life cycle – from formal problem definition to deployment at scale
Machine Learning Deep Learning Cognitive Computing TensorFlow Microsoft Cognitive Toolkit Artificial Intelligence Text Analytics Natural Language Processing Knowledge Management
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4842-4106-6
- Copyright Information Adnan Masood, Adnan Hashmi 2019
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing
- Print ISBN 978-1-4842-4105-9
- Online ISBN 978-1-4842-4106-6
- Buy this book on publisher's site