About this book
Software Development: From A to Z provides an overview of backend development - from databases to communication protocols including practical programming skills in Java and of frontend development - from HTML and CSS to npm registry and Vue.js framework. You'll also review quality assurance engineering, including the theory about different kind of tests and practicing end-to-end testing using Selenium.
Dive into the devops world where authors discuss continuous integration and continuous delivery processes along with each topic's associated technologies. You'll then explore insightful product and project management coverage where authors talk about agile, scrum and other processes from their own experience.
The topics that are covered do not require a deep knowledge of technology in general; anyone possessing basic computer and programming knowledge will be able to complete all the tasks and fully understand the concepts this book aims at delivering. You'll wear the hat of a project manager, product owner, designer, backend, frontend, QA and devops engineer, and find your favorite role.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4842-3945-2
- Copyright Information Olga Filipova and Rui Vilão 2018
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing
- Print ISBN 978-1-4842-3944-5
- Online ISBN 978-1-4842-3945-2
- Buy this book on publisher's site