About this book
Quickly and productively develop complex Spring applications and microservices out of the box, with minimal concern over things like configurations. This revised book will show you how to fully leverage the Spring Boot 2 technology and how to apply it to create enterprise ready applications that just work. It will also cover what's been added to the new Spring Boot 2 release, including Spring Framework 5 features like WebFlux, Security, Actuator and the new way to expose Metrics through Micrometer framework, and more.
This book is your authoritative hands-on practical guide for increasing your enterprise Java and cloud application productivity while decreasing development time. It's a no nonsense guide with case studies of increasing complexity throughout the book. The author, a senior solutions architect and Principal Technical instructor with Pivotal, the company behind the Spring Framework, shares his experience, insights and first-hand knowledge about how Spring Boot technology works and best practices.
Pro Spring Boot 2 is an essential book for your Spring learning and reference library.
- Configure and use Spring Boot
- Use non-functional requirements with Spring Boot Actuator
- Carry out web development with Spring Boot
- Persistence with JDBC, JPA and NoSQL Databases
- Messaging with JMS, RabbitMQ and WebSockets
- Test and deploy with Spring Boot
- A quick look at the Spring Cloud projects
- Microservices and deployment to the Cloud
- Extend Spring Boot by creating your own Spring Boot Starter and @Enable feature
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4842-3676-5
- Copyright Information Felipe Gutierrez 2019
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing
- Print ISBN 978-1-4842-3675-8
- Online ISBN 978-1-4842-3676-5
- Buy this book on publisher's site