About this book
Learn advanced techniques and improve your audio visualization skills with Thinking Machine Audio Dreams (ThMAD). With this book, you can concentrate on advanced examples and usage patterns, including using shaders in a more profound way, and how to incorporate ThMAD into a tool chain using the professional sound server JACK.
Advanced Audio Visualization Using ThMAD provides advanced techniques for generating graphics, improving performance, and providing readers with the skills needed to create more interesting visualizations. You will also learn professional setups with highly developed visual and aural art tool chains.
Audio visualization OpenGL Ubuntu Realtime Open source Linux Graphics Video Sound processing Shaders Jack
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4842-3504-1
- Copyright Information Peter Späth 2018
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing
- Print ISBN 978-1-4842-3503-4
- Online ISBN 978-1-4842-3504-1
- Buy this book on publisher's site