About this book
Learn essential concepts and techniques to build simple-to-advanced projects and overcome common programming challenges in micro:bit development.
Beginning BBC micro:bit will take you through the complete features and capabilities of the micro:bit controller, enabling you to program and build your own projects. The uses are endless for the micro:bit and this books will help get you started on building your next project with this popular and easy-to-use microcontroller.
You'll use online Python Editor and Mu Editor to build your own applications. Reviewed by the micro:bit developer team, this comprehensive guide also provides clean code examples to help you learn the key concepts behind the micro:bit API.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4842-3360-3
- Copyright Information Pradeeka Seneviratne 2018
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing
- Print ISBN 978-1-4842-3359-7
- Online ISBN 978-1-4842-3360-3
- About this book