About this book
Use machine learning and Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) as a comprehensive BI solution. This book follows a when-to, why-to, and how-to approach to explain the key steps involved in utilizing the artificial intelligence components now available for a successful OBIEE implementation. Oracle Business Intelligence with Machine Learning covers various technologies including using Oracle OBIEE, R Enterprise, Spatial Maps, and machine learning for advanced visualization and analytics.
The machine learning material focuses on learning representations of input data suitable for a given prediction problem. This book focuses on the practical aspects of implementing machine learning solutions using the rich Oracle BI ecosystem. The primary objective of this book is to bridge the gap between the academic state-of-the-art and the industry state-of-the-practice by introducing you to machine learning with OBIEE.
- See machine learning in OBIEE
- Master the fundamentals of machine learning and how it pertains to BI and advanced analytics
- Gain an introduction to Oracle R Enterprise
- Discover the practical considerations of implementing machine learning with OBIEE
Machine Learning Artificial Intelligence Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition Big Data Cloud Computing Business Intelligence R
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4842-3255-2
- Copyright Information Rosendo Abellera and Lakshman Bulusu 2018
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing
- Print ISBN 978-1-4842-3254-5
- Online ISBN 978-1-4842-3255-2
- Buy this book on publisher's site