Table of contents
About this book
Master the essential skills needed to recognize and solve complex problems with machine learning and deep learning. Using real-world examples that leverage the popular Python machine learning ecosystem, this book is your perfect companion for learning the art and science of machine learning to become a successful practitioner.
The concepts, techniques, tools, frameworks, and methodologies used in this book will teach you how to think, design, build, and execute machine learning systems and projects successfully. Practical Machine Learning with Python follows a structured and comprehensive three-tiered approach packed with hands-on examples and code.
Practical Machine Learning with Python will empower you to start solving your own problems with machine learning today!
- Execute end-to-end machine learning projects and systems
- Implement hands-on examples with industry standard, open source, robust machine learning tools and frameworks
- Review case studies depicting applications of machine learning and deep learning on diverse domains and industries
- Apply a wide range of machine learning models including regression, classification, and clustering.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4842-3207-1
- Copyright Information Dipanjan Sarkar, Raghav Bali and Tushar Sharma 2018
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing
- Print ISBN 978-1-4842-3206-4
- Online ISBN 978-1-4842-3207-1
- About this book