About this book
Leverage the photo taking power of your iPhone with desktop and iOS apps to capture, retouch, manipulate, organize, and sell your photography. This book shows you how to edit photos using Adobe mobile apps and other apps, integrate Adobe mobile apps with desktop applications, such as Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom, and finally sell those photos online.
Developing Professional iPhone Photography provides a practical guide to creating a professional photography portfolio with your iPhone and features iPhonoegraphy examples from professional photographers to showcase what can be done. You can then share your workflow with your desktop programs, such as Adobe Photoshop Mix, Photoshop Fix, and Lightroom apps
iPhone camera and photography capabilities have dramatically improved to a professional level and mobile and desktop software have come right along with them. Now it’s not only possible to take worthwhile photos on your phone but also to edit and develop them to a professional level.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4842-3186-9
- Copyright Information Rafiq Elmansy 2018
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing
- Print ISBN 978-1-4842-3185-2
- Online ISBN 978-1-4842-3186-9
- Buy this book on publisher's site