About this book
Learn how to use reactive architectures on the front end. There are many technologies using a reactive approach on the back end, but this book teaches you how the reactive manifesto can be used to benefit your front-end programming as well.
You will discover what reactive programming is, what the current front-end ecosystem looks like, and how to use a range of frameworks and libraries. You will also apply specific reactive architectures in your own projects. Each concept is taught with a mix of technical explanations and real-world code implementations.
The future of front-end programming and architecture is reactive – don’t get left behind: Add Front-End Reactive Architectures to your library today.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4842-3180-7
- Copyright Information Luca Mezzalira 2018
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing
- Print ISBN 978-1-4842-3179-1
- Online ISBN 978-1-4842-3180-7
- Buy this book on publisher's site