About this book
Learn best practices for building bots by focusing on the technological implementation and UX in this practical book. You will cover key topics such as setting up a development environment for creating chatbots for multiple channels (Facebook Messenger, Skype, and KiK); building a chatbot (design to implementation); integrating to IFTT (If This Then That) and IoT (Internet of Things); carrying out analytics and metrics for chatbots; and most importantly monetizing models and business sense for chatbots.
Build Better Chatbots is easy to follow with code snippets provided in the book and complete code open sourced and available to download.
With Facebook opening up its Messenger platform for developers, followed by Microsoft opening up Skype for development, a new channel has emerged for brands to acquire, engage, and service customers on chat with chatbots.
- Work with the bot development life cycle
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4842-3111-1
- Copyright Information Rashid Khan and Anik Das 2018
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing
- Print ISBN 978-1-4842-3110-4
- Online ISBN 978-1-4842-3111-1
- About this book