About this book
Master the basics of solving logic puzzles, and creating algorithms using Swift on Apple platforms. This book is based on the curriculum currently being used in common computer classes. You’ll learn to automate algorithmic processes that scale using Swift in the context of iOS, macOS, tvOS, and watchOS.
Begin by understanding how to think computationally: to formulate a computational problem and recognize patterns and ways to validate it. Then jump ahead past the abstractions and conceptual work into using code snippets to build frameworks and write code using Xcode and Swift. Once you have frameworks in place, you’ll learn to use algorithms and structure data. Finally, you’ll see how to bring people into what you’ve built through a useable UI and how UI and code relate.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4842-3066-4
- Copyright Information Jesse Feiler 2018
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing
- Print ISBN 978-1-4842-3065-7
- Online ISBN 978-1-4842-3066-4
- Buy this book on publisher's site