About this book
Building out these systems includes many concerns such as containerization, container orchestration, build pipelines and continuous integration solutions, automated testing, service discovery, logging and analytics. You will examine each of these tools and understand how they can be combined within an organization. You will design an automated build pipeline from Pull Request to container deployment, understand how to achieve High Availability and monitor application health with Service Discovery, and learn how to collaborate with other teams, write documentation, and describe bugs.
Covering use of Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, the ELK stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash, and Kibana), and StatsD and Grafana for analytics, you will build on your existing knowledge of Service-Oriented Architecture and gain an advanced, practical understanding of everything from infrastructure development to team collaboration.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4842-2887-6
- Copyright Information Thomas Hunter II 2017
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing
- Print ISBN 978-1-4842-2886-9
- Online ISBN 978-1-4842-2887-6
- Buy this book on publisher's site