About this book
Easily understand the most important tools and skills in social media marketing. You'll be exposed to Facebook pages and ads, work with Twitter and LinkedIn, save time with Hootsuite, and learn social media monitoring. If you are completely new to social media marketing and you want to learn the basics, this guide will introduce you to the content quickly.
Introduction to Social Media Marketing has a particular focus on ROI (return on investment), to help you think critically about the value social media could bring a business or organization. You'll explore the question of whether or not it's worth it to invest time and money in each social media channel.
What You’ll Learn:
- Understand basic functions for most social media tools, including how to get up and running
- See the benefits of social media tools and which one you should use for specific purposes
- Calculate the real ROI expected from using specific tools
- Utilize social media monitoring and analytics
Skillbox Facebook LinkedIn Hootsuite Social Media Social media tools Digital media ROI ROI strategies Content creation Social analytics Social reporting OMCP Market Motive Certification
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4842-2854-8
- Copyright Information Todd Kelsey 2017
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Computer Science
- Print ISBN 978-1-4842-2853-1
- Online ISBN 978-1-4842-2854-8
- Buy this book on publisher's site